Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Invalidated because of Depression and Anxiety


All my life I have struggled with the symptoms of abuse... Depression, anxiety, self doubt, feeling worthless...

All my life my Pedophile Dad has used the symptoms of abuse against me.... He has used them as proof to everyone around me that I was worthless and unreasonable...

The great irony of this is, he is the one who caused the symptoms in me... And he used the symptoms to further invalidate me and keep me under his control...

Living in incest is like living in a nightmare, that you feel you caused, that never goes away.

Being a survivor of incest means being afraid of your own memories, always wanting to avoid the ones that put you back into the nightmare at random times.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment